The server is primarily designed for PVE, as each main base is protected by an impenetrable shield (Safebase) and we mainly play PVE content. However, all maps have PVP enabled! Friendly behavior is crucial. Play fair and behave properly! NO ganking, NO griefing, NO kiting, and NO nonsense! In addition, the following rules apply:
- Causing server lag or FPS drops is prohibited.
- Every player must be in the same tribe on every map.
- Any bug using (exploiting errors in the ARK game itself) is absolutely forbidden! Ignorance does not protect against a ban.
PVP vs. PVE
- We mainly focus on PVE with PVP settings, which means that shooting and looting other players is allowed, but in moderation. If you are exclusively looking for PVP, this is definitely not the right place.
- Harassment, insults, and any offensive behavior in chat or in the names of players, items, dinos, tribes, etc. are prohibited.
Home Map, Main Bases, and Outposts
- You have a main base on the home map (with SafeBase Shield) and can have up to 2 additional main bases on any other map per tribe.
- An outpost can be placed on any map, as long as there is no main base there.
- Only one main base or outpost can be built per map.
Home Map (only "The Island")
- On the map "The Island," a main base can be built. Only there can the indestructible shield (SafeBase Shield) be placed, and the structure decay is significantly delayed.
- Raiding a base with a Safebase Shield is not possible or allowed (disregard will result in a lifetime ban).
- On the map "The Island," it is prohibited to place turrets outside of the Safebase Shield and to leave aggressive creatures unattended or wandering around.
- A main base on the map The Island must be built outside the sight and render range of other players and must not be larger than, for example, the Safebase Shield itself (a taming cage outside the Safebase is allowed).
- Additional taming cages or temporary structures must be dismantled promptly.
- Turrets that attack targets outside of the Safebase are not allowed (not even temporarily).
Main Base (any map except "The Island")
- The maximum size of a main base is 70 foundations in diameter (total width) and about 50 foundations in height.
- Breeding is allowed in a main base, and "automations" are allowed (however, offline farming or hitching animals is prohibited).
- Turrets are allowed as long as they do not target PVE content (explorer notes, artifacts, etc.).
- A main base on a "rotating map" (DLC maps) is not recommended.
Outpost (any map except "The Island")
- No automations (such as a Gacha crystal collector) may be used at an outpost, and animals must not be left outside permanently (including no offline breeding).
- An outpost should fit into an 8x8x8 area.
- Turrets are allowed as long as they do not target PVE content.
- The Safebase Shield may only be used to protect a main base and must not be temporarily abused for other activities.
- A Safebase must not be placed in a way that blocks relevant PVE content (explorer notes, Gen1 missions, access to caves, etc.).
Building Rules "General"
- Only a maximum of 3 Stargates per tribe is allowed on a map.
- Reservations and/or spamming with foundations and pillars are generally prohibited.
- Temporary buildings outside the base (such as a taming cage, farm hut, or campfire) should be dismantled when no longer needed (exception: a taming cage directly next to the Safebase Shield).
- Obelisks, caves with artifacts or PVE content (open-world bosses, explorer notes, Fjordur runes, Tek Cave, Gen1 glitches & missions), Gen2 in the lower passages must not be built on, covered with turrets, or otherwise blocked.
- Places that are accessible through mesh holes (map errors) or non-normally accessible rat holes must not be entered or built on.
- It should be avoided to build on player spawn points.
We do not play ARK to build huge automated farms and store millions of resources. Here are some simple rules:
- A maximum of 8 Gachas per map is allowed, a total of 16 in the cluster.
- Snails are allowed: 10 for polymer and paste in the entire cluster.
- 50-75 plots for vegetables, berries, etc. are allowed in the entire cluster (25 vanilla and 50 Super Structure).
- Only one chainsaw per tribe may be used for one sheep at a time.
- Further restrictions: 5x Vivarium (no Tek Stryder), 3x Crystal Cracker, 5x Item Collector, 1x Farmer, Gardner, Nanny, and Animal Tender per map.
- Attaching animals to a hitching post is generally not allowed. However, it is temporarily allowed for the upbringing of an animal, such as a Gacha baby, and in addition, a maximum of 10 snails and 2-3 dung beetles are allowed.
- Stacking animals (nesting them inside each other) is prohibited. Animals may only be placed as close together as possible with riding and whip.
- Massive offline breeding is not desired. Gachas, for example, may only be bred when the player is online, and babies must be claimed immediately.
PVP-oriented Rules (Additions)
- No cheating, hacking (or generally exploiting game weaknesses), aimbotting, duplicating items, or bypassing barriers.
- Invisible, indestructible, or flying structures are prohibited.
- Entering areas that should not be accessible (e.g., with sleeping bags, animals, etc.) is strictly forbidden.
- Popcorning (throwing objects so that your opponent cannot get them) is not okay.
- Detaining players (e.g., by stunning, clinging with a skiff, etc.) for more than 15 minutes is undesirable.
- Fully enclosed animals with platform saddles are prohibited.
- Raiding with structures or tunnels (e.g., on a raft) is prohibited. Structures may only be used to provide access or a path to the enemy base (but not to block turrets).
- Placing massive structures (spamming) in front of your own main base is not allowed.
- Turrets without a base for defense or FOP are temporarily allowed but must be dismantled promptly.
Last Update: 23.09.2023